- 1/4 cup rosemary
- 1/2 cup raw sugar
- 2/3 cup softened butter
- 1 cup whole meal flour
- Finely chop the rosemary, and put into a mixing bowl, as well as the sugar.
- Using your hands, mix the butter into the rosemary sugar. Add flour and mix until thoroughly combined. (If your dough is all crumbly, add a bit of milk to it.)
- Wrap in the dough in baking paper and put in the freezer for 10-20 mins.
- When chilled, take out of the freezer. Using a rolling pin, roll dough until it is 0.5 centimetres thick.
- Cut cookies approximately 7 centimetres with a cookie cutter.
- preheat the oven to 175c.
- Place on a parchment lined baking sheet and bake for 10 minutes or until edge are slightly golden. After removing from oven allow to sit on the baking sheet for another 5 minutes to ensure that the bottom side is set.
- Decorate with coco powder, icing sugar and extra rosemary. (Optional.)
- Enjoy! 🍪😋!